Paradise Villa - 9 bedroom ultra-luxury villa in Assagao, Goa
Paradise villa is a 9 bedroom ultra-luxury villa in Assagao, North Goa. The villa comprises of two units of villas one with a 5 bedroom and the other a 4 bedroom located inside a gated community. Popular beaches like Vagator, Anjuna, Baga, Chapora and Calangute beaches are a mere 15 minute drive.
The Goa villa comes with living room, private pool, kitchen, dining, and more. The rooms are spacious, airy and designed to have bright light from outdoors. This villa in Goa comes with 09 bedrooms that are fully furnished and comes with en-suite washrooms. A huge balcony on the first floor allows you to have an excellent view of the tropical land from the comforts of the villa. The living room has comfy furniture’s serving right for socializing with your friends and family. The elegant dining space overlooking the garden outdoors allows you dine together. One of the bedrooms comes with a Jacuzzi so you can pamper yourself at the villa. The private pool is huge and can be used to swim or dive in absolute privacy.
Please note the normal rules mentioned in the website do not apply for this villa. This villa has its own rules which are listed below:
House rules at this super luxury villa in Goa
- Kitchen cannot be accessed by the guests. It can be accessed for heating. Chef charges up to 10-12 pax will be Rs.4000/- and for up to 20-24 pax it will be Rs.5000/- only. The in-house food menu can be utilized or we are happy to serve outside food ordered by you.
- The private swimming pool is accessible only up to 09.30 pm.
- Check-in is @ 2.00pm and check-out is @ 11.00am.
- Extra mattress costs will be @ Rs.3000 per night.
- Children above 5 are considered to be adults.
- Early check-in- & Late check-out- is subject to availability and there might be extra charges.
- Every guest needs to sign in the register and provide government issued ID’s ( driving license, passport, Aadhar, voter’s ID,)to the manager while check-in
- Smoking indoors is prohibited. You are free to use the ashtrays outside the house. Littering the premises with cigarette buds is forbidden.
- Breakfast is included in the package.
- A COVID test, PCR or antigen taken 48 hours before is required prior check-in. Guests who are tested COVID positive are not allowed to check-in.
- Outside guests who have come to visit are not allowed to stay overnight at the property.
- Kindly turn off the A/C’s, geysers, lights, fans and others if not in use.
- Eatables are strictly prohibited in the bedrooms. Room service not available.
- Cooking fish in the premises is prohibited. It can be purchased from outside and served.
- Drinks, food and smoking prohibited in the pool.
- Bed and bath linen will be changed once in two days. In case of linen damage guest will have to pay as per actuals.
- DJ music and loud speakers not permitted.
- Holi celebration and fireworks not permitted in the villa (outdoors & indoors).
- Extra services like Live singer, pipe music, masseuse, barbeque, bar tender and others can be availed with the knowledge of the manager.
- The private pool in this villa in Goa can be used from morning 08 to evening 9.30.
- Loud music not allowed after 09.00pm.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Suggesting keeping doors and windows closed during evening hours to minimize the trouble of mosquitoes.
- Any kind of violations or nuisance is not entertained and the guest will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- Security deposit of Rs.50000/- only to be transferred upon arrival. In case of damages, the relevant amount will be deducted and the balance amount will be credited in your account.
- To confirm you’re booking please transfer 100% of the amount so we can block those selected dates for you.
Cancellation Policy of this Goa Villa
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 75% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM).
- A Guest is entitled to a refund of 50% if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 7 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1 PM)
- If the Guest cancels within 7 days of the Date of Check-In, he/she is entitled to no refund.
- If the Guest has made a partial payment, he/she is entitled to no refund whatsoever.
Incase if the government imposes a lockdown or emergency shutdown in Goa for the dates you’re travelling then in that case you can avail a credit note of your booking amount which can be used within the next 3 months from the date of your booking period and the rates will be adjusted according to the rates that will be applicable during the new dates for booking.